Monday, October 15, 2012

No tatting for right now

Well, this weekend I worked on a custom dye order.  It was a lot of fun and turned out really pretty.

I also did a HUGE skein of size 20, a Messy Jess!y
I haven't decided whether I want to try to sell it the way it is, or ball it up and divide it into the 10 50 yard skeins that I could make out of it.
Any suggestions??



Livi had fall break last week, so she went back today.  She was excited!!


I am on Fall Break now, so I've been *trying* to catch up on emails, getting orders out the door, and trying to study.
Layla on the other hand, found a box near the window, and got cozy!


What a pretty baby!!  She lost one of her fangs recently.  It doesn't seem to bother her though.  I think she looks kind of cute with her one tooth hanging out. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that colourway at the top is SOOOO pretty. Well done - you got a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's actually 3 separate skeins, but I think it turned out really nice. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour way, I think you should do what you feel comfortable, if you feel you can get more by making smaller skeins than one or two large ones.
    She a beautiful cat they always find the best place to sit/lay and sleep
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first color is really nice! :)
    I really like the second one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard for small children to have to carry those huge bags to school! - my grandson's is almost bigger than he is.
    And I now have another tatting-cat to follow! - just like Crazy-Mom's and Fox's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh love the first colour! My heart actually sank when I saw it was a custom order, and not going into the shop.

    ReplyDelete