Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Robbins....


So, I read that Robbins mature in only 2 weeks.  That seems quick, but from how much it seems they have grown already, I don't doubt it.  Yesterday, we could only just barely see the tips of their beaks.

But I took these just now (still keeping my distance)  Once Daddy (or Mommy... I dunno really) swooped in, I gave them some privacy.
They were cheeping for some food. 


 Once Daddy (or Mommy... I dunno really) swooped in, I gave them some privacy. 

So fun!!


Alright, now I am going to go take a nap!  
I have been awake for approximately 30 hours and I need a little rest.  
BUT, good news, I don't have any more classes, or exams for the next few months!
I've already got loads of color ideas!

2 comments:

  1. 30 hours?? you need a full nights sleep not just a nap. go to bed girl! see you tomorrow.
    have fun dreaming in color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep well! I look forward to seeing the new color ways.

    ReplyDelete