Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Trying my luck again...

with the camera that is.  The camera is a Fujifilm Finepix HS20 EXR.  Other than that, I don't know much about the camera other than my mom found it on One Sale a Day.  The main screen on the back doesn't actually work,  something's wrong it.  It shows lines and is discolored, but it's okay because the digital screen that you can find in the viewfinder works fine.  I've never seen a digital screen like this one in a viewfinder before but since the main one doesn't work, I like that there is another one.
So, anyway, I took my lime green piece outside today (it was a nice sunny day) and took some pics.  Natural light always looks better than artificial.  Even if you have a crappy camera, it probably takes good pictures outside.  But here are some of the pictures from today:
This was outside, with the piece sitting on a brownish black piece of wood.  I think this piece of wood was once supposed to be a shelf for one of the bookcases inside, but I have since confiscated it for moments such as this :o)

Here I hung the motif on one of the many bare branches of my rose bush.  Poor rose bush.

This clover patch sits right beside the bare rose bush, and may be part of the reason my rose bush stays so bare. lol

Ahh... chilling out on the chair on the front porch :o)

Same chair, just macro

Now, this, is the same board from picture number 1.  Except this time I scooted Layla out of her sun bathing spot right inside the door.  Amazing that this was actually taken inside.  

This was taken inside in one of the more shaded spots but with the blinds open on a near window.  Also, I'm pretty sure I used the flash on this one.

Looking at them all together, I think I like the second one best.  Next favorite would be one of the last two pictures.  Looks so much better than the pictures taken in my bedroom last night :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment