Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a little insight to my life

I've been studying just about all day. I'm tired, but really need to study some more... but for right now... we are getting ready for bed.  Livi and I share a room.  It's really not that bad.  Once Chris and I finally tie the knot and get our own place, she'll finally get her own room and I'll miss her. lol But back to right now... we are getting ready for bed, which entails, her singing a "Happy Birthday Jesus" song at the top of her lungs while I give up on my studying until after she's fallen asleep... but as long as she's singing... spending some free time online.... except now... I think she's writing on my books.... so goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Treasure those moments! They seems to just flash by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do, she is so wonderful :o) She is really a daily blessing :o)

    ReplyDelete