Monday, October 10, 2011

little circular flower thing :o)

Well, for the 5th Tuesday in a row, I'll have another test tomorrow morning.  Really, I'm not complaining, because I have 3 Tuesday Thursday classes and it would be WAY more stressful to have 3 tests on one day, but luckily they have been spaced out.  So I haven't had much time to do anything elaborate (like work on the Yes U Can Doily) BUT I did manage this little cute flower circle thing. I was going for a Jack and Jill type thing but once I missed a join, I just kept going to see what would happen with it. I did another in Zebra and attached it to a barrette which turned out super cute.  I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. But here's one in Lizbeth size 40 Rainbow Taffy!  If you would like to do this as well, all the rings are the same size in a 3:1:1:3 ratio, with 3 rings on the outside to every one on the inside.  :o) also, 2 sets of the inner rings are joined by two picots.

2 comments:

  1. Even if it's a little piece, I love seeing what others are tatting! Thanks for showing off Rainbow Taffy. That's a thread I probably would not have chosen, if not for your picture. I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete