Thursday, September 15, 2011

Posts seem boring without pictures...

Today I went in Hobby Lobby and to my amazement.... Lizbeth (size 20 since that's all they carry) was on sale for $2.66 a ball. (For those of you who don't do dollars, they are usually $3.99 a ball) Then you figure in that I live in Tennessee so, we have 9.25% sales tax... and a ball of Lizbeth from Hobby Lobby cost ~4.50.  So, I bought a few (or more than just a few).
I've been working a new "pattern".  I don't like to say that I design just because I don't feel like I know enough to effectively do that.  Plus, when I have come up with these "patterns", it's usually when I'm just playing around and I know that there tatters out there that are WAY more talented than myself, that actually sit and work hard at coming up with designs.... and my process does not do given any justice to the design process.  Does that make sense or am I just rambling?
My sweet daughter is asleep in the room that has the scanner, so after she has a good nap I'll put up some pictures. She's been sick lately. She started preschool week before last, and all you mothers already know what happens at the beginning of every school year. It's like all summer they were stashing away germs just so they could swap them when school started back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment